Globe straight-way, single seat LTG1 and LTG2 series are very versatile control valves of general use for any applications under moderate p/T service conditions.
LTG1 is the standard design with screwed seat ring while LTG2 is the corresponding quick-change version with the same flow coefficients and pressure differentials capability. Due to simple construction and to the large range of available materials these valves are suitable for a wide range of applications, also for corrosive, dirty, sticking and slightly abrasive fluids.
Angle-body special design is also available for LTG1 and LTG2 control valves.
- pneumatic either piston or diaphragm types
- electric actuator available also for control service
- flanged, butt-welded, SW, and threaded
- cast construction, also wrought or by bar for smaller dimensions
- face-to-face dimensions as per IEC 60534-3-1
- 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″ and ratings up to ANSI600 / PN100
- carbon, Cr-Mo and AISI 316 stainless steel
- to open
- to-close direction is also allowed for cavitating-not-flashing liquids, provided the internal plug balancing is guaranteed to avoid negative gradients
- Top guided unbalanced plug both in LTG1 and LTG2 constructions
- a bush fitted into the bonnet
- linear and equil% up to 2″ port included – modified linear for higher sizes
Available plug types:
- flat disc for quick opening operation
- skirted and drilled BRD design (linear characteristic) for special services
- soft seat – only for contoured and flat disc.